SEO & Web Site Promotion
It takes more than a simple Web presence to attract visitors to your Web site. Impactiv offers the professional SEO (search engine optimization) and Internet marketing services you need to attract prospects.
Website Promotion, SEO and Internet Marketing Services
Your Web technology investment is the first step to Internet success but, like any other business initiative, it requires continuous attention. Changes in the search landscape are happening very quickly. Not long ago, businesses were able to maintain healthy returns with organic search and pay per click investments. Now, social networking platforms like Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn ar enabling customers to talk to their trusted friends, relatives and coworkers as opposed to advertisers about what they buy.
Strategy is King
Consumers' Internet attention is devided between search, email and social networking. Even keyword search, once a relatively simple process, is now complex. Search results depend on location, personal preferences, search intent and desktop or mobile platforms.
Steps to Success in Internet Marketing
Online success depends on how well you connect with your customers and understand what they want. Here are the most important ways to find and relate to your prospective customers:
- Start with a credible branded looking Web site.
- Tell your unique story. The more your prospects trust and relate to you, the more likely they are to do business with you.
- Be careful to choose your words carefully. A good online reputation can catapult you into success but negative comments (even innocent mistakes) can send you into damage control mode.
- Market your Web site with search engine optimization, link building, fresh content and press releases
- Promote your site with social networking.
- Measure your traffic, test your strategy and measure again.
Social Networking's Impact on Organic Search
Where social networking is a marketing tool, your Web site is still a primary sales tool. Search ranking continues to change and evolve to include the social networking activity. Google has introduced and opt-in service called Social Search which will return social networking content from personal connections along with traditional Web page content. What's more, the search results will be more real-time. Companies that are using social networking will be more likely to get Internet traffic.
It is important to get the right resources and devise the right social networking strategy based on your specific market segment. Consumer and youth oriented products are marketed very differently from business to business products. No matter what your line of business, we can help you to explore the social networking landscape and create a social networking strategy for an effective and positive online marketing channel.
Pay Per Click
Pay per click is also alive and well, although you can expect to pay more for it in 2012. Google is the largest search engine with more than 70% of the market. Google has personalized search to more accurately deliver search results based on user location, behavior and search intent. That means search results will become even more precise, and by default, deliver more buyers. More Internet sales means more competition for pay per click ad space. Ads that link to Web pages with the greatest relevance to PPC keywords will be shown more often and cost less than those that are less relevant. We can help you to construct relevant Web pages and build a more effective pay per click campaign.
Impactiv Internet Marketing Services
- We perform a keyword study to determine demand in your market segment
- Analyze your Web competition based on relevant keywords
- Submit your Website to all major search engines
- Organic SEO services for Google, Yahoo, Bing and Ask
- Press releases highlighting your business
- Social networking planning and creative ideas to connect with your customers
- Pay per click and content ad campaigns
- Directory listing submissions and link building
- Analytics tools and training to understand the data
- Budget recommendations
Member: Search Engine Marketing Professional Organization
Call 724-933-3330 or send an email via our contact page for a no obligation appointment to discuss you SEO requirements.